It's been a month. We've been looking at Copywriting and learning all we can on the topic to further develop our creative skills.
- Read Me, 10 Lessons for Writing Great Copy - Horberry & Lingwood
- The Secret of Literacy, making the implicit explicit - Didau.
We've taken the following courses on Skillshare:
- Going Viral: Write, Film & Make Content People Share
- Copywriting For Beginners: How to write web copy that sells without being cheesy
And dipped in and out of these courses and books:
- Copywriting Basics for Successful Sales: Time-Tested Tactics that Prompt Action
- Web Design Essentials: Creating Marketing Homepages That Drive Results
- Prototyping for Web
- Smart Responsive UX Design
- Introduction to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs
- Unleashing the IdeaVirus
-Hey Whipple, Squeeze this.
We've learnt a lot and documented most of it in 6 blogs along the way. We've decided to break it down into micro-content on social media for quick digestion. Keep your eyes peeled for that! @sogol_design_limited
Next month is Calligraphy and we'll bring you a range of content as the month goes on.
Until next time.
Remember if you want to double the standard free trial for SkillShare click on this link!